Raising The Bar
One of the biggest reasons that business owners struggle is because the owner is so busy working in the business; they don’t have time to lead their team.
They may want to raise the bar, but… they are stuck.
Leadership and managing people is the business constraint.
Founders may not have the leadership and business management skills or training and very often simple don’t know what to do.
So where is the bar in your business?
Survival: The majority of businesses are in this category.
Think big, start small, create some profit, invest in people and systems, and repeat the process.
Setting a profit goal makes sense, it gives you confidence and stops worry.
It also gives you cash to invest in the business, making it possible to improve and grow.
Breakthroughs come with learning, planning, creating customer satisfaction, world class products and delivery, proven documented systems.
Is there another way?
There is always another way, change your mindset to the leadership belief that anything is possible.
You only have to do 3 things.
- What to change?
- What to change to?
- How to create the change?
You can use this simple formula to achieve anything, from climbing Mount Everest to becoming a world class business.
How would you like your profits to look like this?
Is it possible to have profits of this magnitude? The answer is YES. If you want it, you can have it. Just answer the questions above and of course we can help you – that’s what we do.
How do you achieve profits like that?
If you can build a business that can outperform your competitors in every way, you would have created a business with an outstanding competitive advantage.
How easy is Easy?
You begin to grow your operational performance by identifying the root causes of your current poor results. There are normally only a few and once found can begin to transform your business, (Notice the green curve below). Once you have implemented the changes that produce the greatest improvement, you can continuously improve all systems, one at a time. You can see the growth of the green curve slows down as your business dramatically improves.
As we have discovered the secret to success is in developing a world class team and leveraging the team members with outstanding processes.
That’s operational excellence at work.
How do you add real value to your business?
There are three critical success factors:
High quality customers with growing sales
Sustainable and growing profits
The Ever Flourishing Business – continuous improvement
1) High quality customers with growing sales
A business with raving fans that are loyal, give you repeat business and do your marketing for you by word of mouth are a great asset to the business.
2) Sustainable and growing profits
A business that constantly delivers sustainable profits year on year and gives a good return on investment has value.
3) The Ever Flourishing Business – continuous improvement
Creating a culture based on continuous improvement of satisfying customers.
Setting your goal
To build a business with value, that has a decisive, competitive edge and the capability to grow year on year in a big enough market, without taking any real risks.
Conditions of success
To achieve the three critical success factors you need to have necessary conditions in place, for example:
- Effective sales
- Effective marketing
- Consistent, predictable lead generation
- A competitive edge
- Excess production capacity
- Top quality
- Top customer service
- Superior people
- A great leader
- Processes and systems
- Effective operations
- Optimized inventory
The program consists of 24 or more workbooks with between 4 and 12 pages, plus various books and articles covering keep topics in the Business Leadership Process
It’s a simple step by step process with a no – nonsense, to the point and as it is approach. Giving you just what you need to obtain real results.
The work books are broken down into 8 modules, each one taking you up to a new level in your business skill set. The formula is unique to us, we have spent over 30 years learning and testing the process and it works.
What is the Content?
The following topics are all included within the program.
1 Self Mastery & Leadership – It’s all about you
- Introduction to leadership
- Personal Goals and Values
- Personal Assessment
- Human Relations Principles
- Personal Management style
- Personal Effectiveness & Prioritizing
2 Business Leadership – Clarity & Direction
- Values and Culture – The Company Story
- Key Drivers of Company Success
- Knowing the Customer – Clarity and Focus
- SWOT Analysis
- The One Page Business Plan (OPBP)
- Communication & Listening
- Motivation – Employee Engagement
- Info Flow – Up/Down and Across the Org
- Position Agreements
- Supervision and Monitoring
- Coaching and Confrontation (C.O.A.C.H.)
- Performance Reviews (ABC Players)
- Hiring and Recruitment
- Developing Future Leaders / Training
- Compensation Strategy
4 Winning Teams – You can’t do it by yourself
- Team Leadership
- Team Dynamics
- Productive Meetings
- Managing the Team
- Change Management
- Project Management
5 Business Process Management – Systemization
- Introduction to business systems
- Theory of Constraints – Stocks, Flows & Feedback
- Identifying the Constraint
- Breaking the Constraint – Problem solving
- Business Modeling / Value Stream Management
- System Documentation & Continuous Improvement
- Use of TOC in different parts of the company
6 Finance – Business by numbers
- Introduction to finance
- Profit as a Resource for Growth
- 5 Ways to Grow a Business and OPBP
7 Customer Experience – Creating raving fans
- Finding The Advantage / Touch Points
- The Marketing Strategy
- E-Commerce Process
- The Contact Center
- Marketing communication
8 Supply Chain Management – Inventory & Service levels
- Introduction to the Supply Chain
- The Product Strategy (inc. ABC items)
- Inventory Basics
- End-to-End Customer Value Flow
Bay Area Mastermind Business Mastery Enrollment
Are you ready to get unstuck and lead your business to the next level?
Apply to our Business Mastery program today by completing The Business Audit.
Upon completion, we’ll schedule a call to review your findings and discuss next steps.