In Marketing 101 you are told to tell a story to create your brand. The story creates the visual “why” and puts meaning behind your product. It worked for Disney right?
This technique is so successful because is applies to everyone! Everyone can relate to an effective story and more importantly remember that story and pass is along. The important, and most difficult part, of creating a story to improve product awareness and sales is to determine what story you want to tell.
Some key questions to ask are:
- What makes your product different?
- How does it help solve a problem?
- What are the benefits?
Want to learn more? At our upcoming Mastermind Meeting, Paul Wood will be guiding us through the storytelling process in a not-to-miss workshop covering:
- Storytelling 101: Let’s see how you are telling your brand story today (with tips to improve it).
- How telling your brand story provides ultimate competitive edge and essential differential to gain profit.
- Structuring your story for maximum impact using your own brand story as example.
- Defining the media best suited to tell your story; steps that will help you make the right choice.
Now, let’s meet Paul Wood!
Paul is an award-winning Writer-Director of both theatrical and corporate films and videos, and President and Founder of AE35Media, a digital media production house. Paul created films and videos for over twenty years, working up through apprenticeships in commercial editing and theatrical camerawork on multiple feature motion pictures. Paul also worked in theatrical film distribution and exhibition to round out full production experience. For the past eight years since moving to San Francisco Bay Area, Paul created over a hundred corporate and music videos in 35mm film and video.
Apply to Test-Drive our August 18th Mastermind Meeting today!
[button size=”large” link=”/testdrive/”]Register for this Mastermind and Presentation[/button]