- The 5 most popular client objections
- How to handle those objects when they arise
- Strategies to get people to handle their own objections
- When the easiest – and most difficult – times are to handle objections
- The biggest secret of objections – and when YOU should raise them
- How to use pre-presentation presentations
- The best strategy for you to raise objections
- The 3 things that your product/service must do
- What it means if you’re not getting any objections
- YOUR objective as a salesperson
- How to handle the perception that you’re “Too Expensive”
- How to use case studies and stories to handle objections
- What it means when someone says it’s “Not the right time.”
- What “I have to think about it” really means – and how to handle that
- What to do when someone is researching options
- How relationships play into decision making
- How to – and NOT to – use discounts and bonuses
- Handling multiple decision makers – like spouses / partners
- How to shatter objections and go for the close
- The value of persistence
- When the sales process stops
Want to join us for a future Business Mastery session or catch the full replay of the session above? Join us for a Mastermind Test Drive to see if our Mastermind is a fit for you. Mastermind Members get full access to our live and recorded Business Mastery sessions like the one above!
Who’s Your Peer Advisory Group?
Who do you bounce ideas off with, get expert insights from, and share resources with?
Are you ready to connect with like minded Business Owners, Founders, and Entrepreneurs who’ve “been there, done that” ?