- “Never take your eyes off the cashflow, because it’s the lifeblood of your business.” – Richard Branson
- The difference between Cashflow and Profit
- Calculating Cash Position (i.e. How much cash you have)
- How frequently to review your Cash Flow
- What your bank account can tell you
- When Dips and Bumps are okay – and when they’re a cause for concern
- Why you can’t save your way out of a cashflow decline
- How to easily – and stupidly – bring your expenses to zero
- When to focus on managerial bookkeeping (vs. financial bookkeeping)
- What kind of financials to use for decision making
- Time period based reporting vs. snapshot in time reporting
- Understanding Cashflow reports – and how cash positions, cash inflows, cash outflows, and non-operating related cashflows are used in the calculations
- Where inventory plays into Cashflow reporting
- The Language of Business
- What “Sleep at Night” money is – and how to get it
- How the money you have isn’t dollars – but time
- How to figure out the right amount of cash balance to have in your accounts
- The differences between required balances, safety balances, and excess balance
- How to pay dividends out correctly – and what money to never touch
- How to take seasonality out of a business with regular cash builds and cash requirements
- The #1 Rule in Growth
- How to balance Expansion with Revenue
- Strategies to improve your Cash Position
- What to sell, what to pay, and what to collect
- “Rule Number 1: Cash is King” – Jack Welsh
Want to join us for a future Business Mastery session or catch the full replay of the session above? Join us for a Mastermind Test Drive to see if our Mastermind is a fit for you. Mastermind Members get full access to our live and recorded Business Mastery sessions like the one above!
Who’s Your Peer Advisory Group?
Who do you bounce ideas off with, get expert insights from, and share resources with?
Are you ready to connect with like minded Business Owners, Founders, and Entrepreneurs who’ve “been there, done that” ?