Are you ready to transform your business – and your life – through proper financial planning?
Do conversations about finance get you down? Do you dread meetings with your CPA or advisor?
You’re not alone! We all resist the thought of endless spreadsheets and boring conversations about rules and deductions…
The good news is that financial planning is really about people – People realizing their fullest potential and fulfilling their dreams. Proper planning can not only enhance the benefits of owning your own business – it can give you a strategic advantage over your competitors.
Our guest speaker for May’s Bay Area Mastermind, Peter Mu, founded Wealth Cairn as both a fiduciary advisor and a coach.
Over the past 12 years he’s dedicated his practice to helping Silicon Valley professionals, entrepreneurs, and their families discover their true purpose for money and for their lives, transforming everything about their experience of money.
Peter’s focus is on advanced financial planning, tax insights, corporate financial education, retirement, and investment planning.
At our May Mastermind, Peter will be sharing:
- What “Financial Planning” means for businesses
- The 4 recurring priorities when working specifically with entrepreneurs – and why most financial planners miss these!
- How to optimize cashflow both in your business and in your personal life
- The most common financial pitfalls for business owners – and how to avoid them
- How to recruit, retain, and reward key people in your business
We are excited to have Peter joining us at the Bay Area Mastermind for this informative and interactive presentation on financial planning for entrepreneurs!
Apply to Test-Drive our May 18th Mastermind Meeting today!