Join us on Thursday, June 25th for an evening of networking with other bay area entrepreneurs and business owners, and a special presentation by local marketing experts Robert Estupinian and Jeremy B. Shapiro on the 7 tactics for Marketing in a Recession.
At this networking mixer, you’ll have a chance to:
- Network and connect with other Bay Area entrepreneurs and business owners
- Meet members of the Bay Area Mastermind who are making it
- Find out why (and HOW) some businesses are thriving in this economy
- Discover what other business owners are doing “in the recession” to seize market opportunities and drive long term success
- Learn what kinds of marketing are no longer working, what is working, and why
how to stretch your marketing dollars in this market and keep your
existing customers, clients and patients coming back again and again
- Get out of working IN your business for an evening and take some time to work ON your business
Pre-registration is required and can be done online here.
Who this event is NOT for:
- Multi-level marketers looking to share “ground floor opportunities”
- Business owners who have no idea where their business comes from
- Individuals who don’t “like” marketing
- Business owners who are stuck in their way of doing things and content with the level of business they are getting.
Who this event IS for:
- Business owners looking to grow their network
- Entrepreneurs trying to find out what works in this market
- Individuals looking for practical “hands on” ideas to grow their business
We’re looking forward to seeing you on June 25th for an evening of networking and learning. Pre-register online today to get on the VIP list and take advantage of the early bird registration.
Please pre-register online before the event to reserve your spot.