The most recent session of our Business Mastery Program continued into Module 7 on Sales with Asking Powerful Questions. Here is what we touched on from my notes during our session:
- WHY questions are important
- What types of questions sell
- The five big mistakes most people make when asking questions
- The three key answers want to discover
- Sales are emotional – and justified logically
- How to help your prospects better understand the value of your product / service
- The biggest reasons offers fail
- How to make your customer feel like they are being taken care of by a friend
- Why all high ticket sales are relationship based – and not transactional
- REAL relationships = ______
- Why real caring and honesty are the best marketing strategy
- The key to powerful questions
- WHEN to ask questions during the sales process
- WHY you are asking the questions
- The power of referrals
- The 4x What Questions
- The Grizz’s keys to sales
- The 4x How/Is questions
- How to peel back the onion on real needs
- Using FEEL questions vs. THINK questions
- WHO questions
- WHY we are asking these questions
- How to know who is in charge of a sales conversation
- 5x Mistakes to avoid
Want to join us for a future Business Mastery session or catch the full replay of the session above? Join us for a Mastermind Test Drive to see if our Mastermind is a fit for you. Mastermind Members get full access to our live and recorded Business Mastery sessions like the one above!
Who’s Your Peer Advisory Group?
Who do you bounce ideas off with, get expert insights from, and share resources with?
Ready to connect with like minded Business Owners, Founders, and Entrepreneurs who’ve “been there, done that” ?
Join us at the Bay Area Mastermind for a Test-Drive and see if our Mastermind is what you’ve been missing.