Our Entrepreneur Blog has the Entrepreneurship Tips and How Tos you’re looking for so you can start thinking like an entrepreneur, too!
Napoleon Hill famously said “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.”
Here at the Bay Area Mastermind, you’ve found one of those “better tools” he was talking about.
We are fellow founders, entrepreneurs and small business owners sharing our successes and failures, leveraging what works best, sharing business tips, celebrating each other, and supporting each other. We shortcut the learning curve – and eliminate the steep learning curve – by sharing business ideas with other entrepreneurs.
The Tips and How Tos below apply to first time online businesses and the serial entrepreneur alike. The commonality? You’re looking for business growth, you’ve read entrepreneur blogs but you’ve not yet found a entrepreneurship blog to help you succeed.
Entrepreneurship Tips and Stories
If you’re thinking like an entrepreneur, you’ll love our recent Freedom Interviews with successful entrepreneurs who’ve made it. These how tos will show you how to think like a successful entrepreneur, and get your entrepreneur thinking back on track.
Most entrepreneurs start their first business with little more than an idea and a burning why. Somewhere along the way, they become a successful new entrepreneur, but their paths to get there vary vastly.
These founders worked at it every day, each with a spark of a business idea, some with a business plan, others without. They went from aspiring startup founders to full time business owners. They focused on self-improvement and personal development. Some tried content marketing and others personal branding. Some were internet marketing savants while others just focused on honing writing skills.
Each of these stories is based on our first hand interviews with founders to learn how they built their business, discover their entrepreneurship tips, and shortcut to the how tos of business success.
Follow along their entrepreneurial journey and see how they went from aspiring entrepreneur to small business owner to entrepreneurial success!
- The Power of Partnership: Finding Freedom with the Right Team15-16 hours a day in a thankless corporate job would be enough to make anyone consider starting their own business, even if the money was good. After 15 years of these long days, Benjamin Carmona realized that even with days like that, he wasn’t able to provide the level of service he wanted as it … Read more
- Bigger vs. Better: An Unconventional Journey to FreedomWorking off books as a chef can be pretty rewarding – that is until you get laid off with no severance or unemployment the very same week that you and your wife are due to close on your home. Chef Adam Sobel had to pivot fast – and not for the last time. Adam began … Read more
- Creating the Freedom to Give More: Impact at ScaleTrading dollars for hours isn’t a bad thing – especially when it pays well – but when you’re asking clients to trust you before even seeing results and you’re keeping your phone by your side even when on the beach trying to enjoy vacation, there’s got to be a better way. But then… you discover … Read more
- From a JOB to the ALPs: Making the Jump from Solopreneur to Successful Business OwnerMegan Preston Meyer awoke to another day in corporate drudgery. Except… her job wasn’t the dream it used to be. Now she was analyzing data more and presenting the stories behind the data less. Stories are what’s exciting. Her super power was in taking complex data and presenting it in such a relatable and clear … Read more
Entrepreneurship News and Market Trends
Looking for the latest business trends, tech trends, and small business trends?
Look no further than our latest news updates from the Bay Area Mastermind!
- Practice of the Practice: How To Start and Grow A Mastermind GroupDo you miss being in a community with therapists who are going through similar phases that you are? Have you been thinking about learning with people again like you used to? Can you see yourself starting or joining a mastermind group that’s tailored to your skills, goals, and future aspirations? In this Practice of the … Read more
- Techstrong.ai: The Transformative Role of AIHello, I’m Amanda Razani with Techstrong.ai and I’m excited to be here today with Jeremy Shapiro. He is the founder and facilitator of Bay Area Mastermind. The topic of the day is the transformative role of AI in the enterprise. Jeremy, how can Al serve as a support tool rather than a competitor and enhance … Read more
- Mr. Biz Radio: Creating & Choosing a Mastermind with Jeremy ShapiroMr Biz, Ken Wentworth, interviews Jeremy Shapiro about Creating & Choosing a Mastermind on the latest episode of Mr Biz Radio. Listen in on iTunes, Spotify, and MrBizRadio.com. Watch on YouTube and Apple TV! Welcome to Mr Biz radio this talk for Biz owners. If you’re ready to stop faking the funk and take your … Read more
- Hype Around Generative AI Reaches Its ZenithGenerative AI has undoubtedly captured the imagination of users, offering assistance in composing emails, creating presentations, and even applying for jobs. However, as the technology continues to proliferate, a note of caution has been sounded by experts, emphasizing that reckless adoption of AI could jeopardize its future. In recent times, technology vendors have rushed to … Read more
- ACS: Generative AI Hype Has PeakedGenerative AI hype Has Peaked Businesses revisiting expectations as AI reality sinks in. Generative AI may be helping starry-eyed users write emails, prepare presentations and even apply for jobs – but with many businesses and individuals still leery of its very real risks, one expert warns that “slaphazard” adoption of AI risks threatens to sideline … Read more
- Workflow: Elevating Human Potential: AI as a Support Tool, Not a ReplacementBy Jeremy Shapiro on Workflow for BPO Media In a rapidly evolving technological landscape, artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as a transformative force. As we stand at the brink of an AI-powered future, there is a prevalent misconception that AI aims to replace human employees. However, I’m here to debunk this myth and shed light … Read more
- USA Wire: Jeremy Shapiro emphasizes the importance of a mastermind group for business successTo create a successful business, many new entrepreneurs believe that they need to “hustle” and “grind” their way to the top. They will spend countless hours of their life trying new strategies in hopes that it works, spend thousands of dollars in ads, or ultimately, recruit a marketing agency to handle those efforts while being … Read more
- Benzinga: Bay Area Mastermind launches Founders Group focused on helping new businesses and entrepreneurs growBay Area Mastermind, the leading mastermind group for business owners and entrepreneurs within the San Jose and surrounding areas, announces the launch of its new Founders Group. “While our Mastermind Group is focused on helping well established businesses scale, overcome hurdles, and to work ON their business instead of IN the business, our newly launching … Read more
- Ideamensch: Interview with Jeremy ShapiroJeremy B. Shapiro is a serial entrepreneur and the founder of Bay Area Mastermind. In his role as mentor and coach to entrepreneurs, Jeremy has helped small business owners make the transition from “solopreneur” to “business owner”. Since 1998, he has been helping entrepreneurs discover the core strengths in themselves and their businesses, and realize their … Read more
- Ticker News: Interview with Jeremy ShapiroJeremy Shapiro is a serial entrepreneur and Founder of Bay Area Mastermind located in Silicon Valley and has been helping entrepreneurs grow their business for 25 years. Having worked in SaaS, technology, information marketing and other areas, Jeremy now spearheads Bay Area Mastermind and helps “solopreneurs” become “business owners”. So tell us what is Bay … Read more
Business How Tos from the Bay Area Mastermind
Our Peer Advisory Groups help businesses just like yours navigate the How Tos of business!
“The Bay Area Mastermind has been a great experience for me as a current member. The group has provided me with invaluable insights into various business operations and helped me to gain a better perspective on working on my business, rather than in it.
One of the things I appreciate most about the group is the diverse range of businesses that get shared and covered. This has enabled me to gain a broad understanding of different industries and has provided me with the tools to develop and grow my own business.
Furthermore, the other members of the group have been a valuable asset. Everyone brings their own unique perspectives and experiences, which have helped me to gain new insights and ideas. Jeremy, the leader of the group, has done an incredible job of keeping us challenged and encouraged, ensuring that we continue to grow and develop.
I highly recommend Bay Area Mastermind to anyone who is looking for a supportive and challenging group of like-minded business owners. The group has been a tremendous asset to me, and I’m confident that others will find it just as valuable.”
Ryan CrownholmAuthor, Investor, Founder
Who’s Your Peer Advisory Group?
Who do you bounce ideas off with, get expert insights from, and share resources with?
Are you ready to connect with like minded Business Owners, Founders, and Entrepreneurs who’ve “been there, done that” ?