Is your digital content generating results??
It could be with the right tools in place to promote and market your product to your customers on a consistent and semi-automated basis.
With the many digital channels it can be a challenge to keep fresh and meaningful offers in front of your customers. The combination of a good publishing platform and these 12 tips will set you down the path for growth and engagement!
12 ways to improve your digital publishing strategy:
- Collect email addresses from every single customer
- Complete anti-piracy protection means your business stays in business
- Schedule pages or chapters to be released automatically over time
- Sell bonus chapters, videos or other content from within your product
- Insert promotions, upsells or advertisements for loyalty marketing
- Turn any product into a membership and get paid every month
- Package your products into unlimited bundles
- Create exclusive, private distribution products
- Transform your book into an e-course by unlocking chapters based on test scores
- Include a private community for fans or customers in your product
- Generate one-time use codes for promotions, giveaways and to link your physical products to their digital companions
- Build a sales team with our included affiliate network
Now, how about that digital publishing platform?
Revizzit, is an option that gives you the tools to create and sell ANY kind of digital product: ebooks, videos, e-courses, audio books, software files, or even monetize a website or web page.
And because your product is “live-connected” to your customer, you can make a change at any time – add pages, update text, add media, delete outdated content – and instantly change every copy in existence!
Nick Night is CEO and Co-Founder of Revizzit, the publishing platform for Live-Connected products. After experiencing difficulties with piracy, unauthorized sharing, and ineffective digital distribution methods, Nick was inspired to build the platform that would finally allow creators and entrepreneurs to have a viable, flexible, and most importantly, profitable way to sell e-books, videos, e-courses and software. As a milestone toward that goal, Revizzit was recently named one of the top 100 companies in the digital content industry.
RSVP below to join our Mastermind Meeting to hear from Nick as well as our other group members! It’s time to take control of your platform, increase your leads, generate passive revenue, and create amazing products that engage your customers!
Apply to Test-Drive our May 19th Mastermind Meeting today!