You worked hard and spent time, effort, and money to acquire each prospect and customer. The key is making them stick with top notch customer engagement.
Have you made the shift from transactional and mass marketing, to personalized and meaningful individualized engagement?
This is about connecting with customers over time in a multi-channel method that speaks to them uniquely based on their business.
Today, more than ever before, this includes social media. The days of touch-point contact are gone, and here to stay are social media conversations surrounding your product.
Furthermore, the customer decides when, how, and if to communicate. They are in control. This means that the tools you use should not only be highly visible; they should be fun!
One content platform is DilogR that enables marketers to generate leads, segment prospects, and engage customers using surveys, quizzes, video, and other interactive content.
Lance Shuldberg is a true marketing technologist. He is an expert in video technology, interactive content marketing, and marketing automation. As Product Strategist at DilogR, Lance specializes in creating Wow experiences for customers, prospects, and partners.
At our upcoming Mastermind Meeting, Lance will be joining us as a guest presenter and is going to show us how to use their video technology, slides, assessments and quizzes to…
Make Customers and Prospects Stick
Of note, Lance will share with the Mastermind:
- Best practices for engaging and segmenting prospects and customers with quizzes (including BUZZFEED style persona quizzes).
- How to integrate quizzes and surveys with Infusionsoft.
- Best practices for effective video marketing campaigns.
- How to create more engaging video content that actually gets through to your potential customers.
- How to use video effectively inside of your membership site.
- How to add interactive content (quizzes, questions, branching, chaptering, etc.) to videos and dramatically improve audience engagement.
Apply to Test-Drive our June 16th Mastermind Meeting today!