- The Three Facets of Sales Transformation – what they are and how they overlap
- Where to find the true source of confidence and how it relates to belief
- How to do well for your customer AND yourself
- “You Can Have Everything In Life You Want, If You Will Just Help Enough Other People Get What They Want.” ― Zig Ziglar
- How to help others get what they want
- The difference between building relationships and transactions
- How to figure out the perception of what you do and why that matters
- Why 90% of salespeople give a discount before a customer has asked
- What it means when you discount your product or service
- How to build a value bigger than the price – and what that means to your prospect
- The source of our Foundational Techniques
- How psychologists can bypass the “crocodile brain”
- How to gain confidence in your sales process
- How to position yourself to be the “go to” person in your profession
- Tactics for getting to know your dream customer
- How to show prospects the opportunities and help them choose – or not choose
- Knowing your Sales Curve and where your prospects fit in
- What the 10/80/10% Principle is and where your prospects are
- The differences between Demographics and Psychographics
- “If you think it’s about the money, drive through a trailer park, and you’ll see some of the biggest TVs out there.” – Dan Kennedy
- What dictates who you want to work with
- Where in the Sales Curve to focus your efforts
- How to target your message the right way
- “Pitch Anything” as a good resource for this module
Want to join us for a future Business Mastery session or catch the full replay of the session above? Join us for a Mastermind Test Drive to see if our Mastermind is a fit for you. Mastermind Members get full access to our live and recorded Business Mastery sessions like the one above!
Who’s Your Peer Advisory Group?
Who do you bounce ideas off with, get expert insights from, and share resources with?
Are you ready to connect with like minded Business Owners, Founders, and Entrepreneurs who’ve “been there, done that” ?