The most recent session of our Business Mastery Program continued into Module 7 on Sales with sales strategy and process, specifically Creating Rapport. Here is what we touched on from my notes during our session:
- The Big 3 things we look for in the people we buy from – that your prospects are looking for in you
- Why we don’t typically like someone – and what makes some prospects not like you
- What the bond is between two people working in harmony
- What techniques can be used to build rapport rapidly
- How we can accidentally destroy our rapport in an instant
- The difference between feeling and thinking
- Why caring about our prospects matters
- Why getting your customers to think they understand you is not what matters
- How all sales are made – and how they’re justified
- How buyers make decisions – yes, even you
- How rapport shortcuts decision making
- The 4 ways to Match and Mirror – how to use them and how to avoid overusing or abusing them
- When to nod – and when nodding becomes bobbleheading!
- How to show active listening without interrupting
- The 4 words that build rapport and how to use them
- The 3 common mistakes to avoid when building rapport
- How to balance asking questions with being a questionnaire
Want to join us for a future Business Mastery session or catch the full replay of the session above? Join us for a Mastermind Test Drive to see if our Mastermind is a fit for you. Mastermind Members get full access to our live and recorded Business Mastery sessions like the one above!
Who’s Your Peer Advisory Group?
Who do you bounce ideas off with, get expert insights from, and share resources with?
Ready to connect with like minded Business Owners, Founders, and Entrepreneurs who’ve “been there, done that” ?
Join us at the Bay Area Mastermind for a Test-Drive and see if our Mastermind is what you’ve been missing.