How do you grow your YouTube channel, get your videos ranked, increase engagement, and monetize your videos?
YouTube expert Peter Bennett will be answering these questions and more at our upcoming Bay Area Mastermind.
Pete is a computer science graduate who spent a decade working for Exxon before leaving to set up both online and offline businesses.
After selling one 6 figure and one 7 figure business he became a full time internet entrepreneur.
He went on to develop a strategy which grew a YouTube channel, started by an ex-employee and friend, into the largest channel in the world responsible for 1% of all views on the platform.
This channel was just sold last year for an undisclosed sum… but it’s safe to say for far more than a couple can reasonably spend in a lifetime.
During our November Mastermind, Pete will be sharing:
- The three things you need to know (and do!) to be successful on YouTube
- The YouTube algorithm and how to get it to suggest your videos to others
- Ways to monetize your YouTube channel
- How to breath life into your old videos and jumpstart a stalled channel
- The Dos and Don’ts of growing your channel
- YouTube hacks to increase engagement
We are excited to have Pete joining us at the Bay Area Mastermind for this informative and interactive presentation!
Apply to Test-Drive our November 19th Mastermind Meeting today!